PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bulletproof Picasso

Bulletproof Picasso is the 7th studio album from the Grammy winning San Francisco band, Train. You may have already heard the album’s first single, “Angel In Blue Jeans,” on the radio! I have loved Train for a long time now and was excited to be offered a chance to review their new album ahead of time. I participated in the Train Bulletproof Picasso album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own. This album seems a bit more lively than I'm used to from Train and i like it. The lead singer's voice is so distinctive, you immediately know its Train. My favorite song is definitely Wonder what you are doing for the rest of your life

Pick up the new album on Itunes/Amazon or check out any of their official channels below: iTunes
Amazon
* Official Train Website
* Twitter
* YouTube
* Facebook

DANNY TREJO!! love him

No comments:

Post a Comment